Saturday, January 08, 2011

a new gutter slut?

I had a Niteflirt slut ring me up last nite who wants to be totally ruined "just like the gutter slut" and asked if I've heard anything lately from him/her. I said no, I assume I totally ruined that sissy faggot and that she must be sleeping in a cardboard box, raiding dumpsters for food and sucking cock for booze money. Gutter slut had been sinking deeper into my forced ruination. I was responsible for him getting divorced, I turned him into a total sissy, (okay now I'm going to refer to him as "her" since I sissified her). I made her live in seedy motels, streetwalk (yeah I pimped her out) and I made her suck cock at the bookstores. Gutter slut was on a Colt 45 and greasy fast food diet, but didn't gain weight, because she had to walk everywhere and was only allowed to eat 2 meals a day plus drink her hooch. My ruination caller found all of this so hot and wants this to be his fate too. A new gutter slut! I can't wait!

So far my new gutter slut has to answer his business calls with his new sissy girl name, break up with his girlfriend, eat a stick of butter a day, drink multiple shots of scotch a day (forced intox!), jack off compulsively, drive around with a blow-up sex doll in his car and more humiliating things than I want to publish on my blog, I'd rather have you ruination sluts call me live on Niteflirt and find out how I would ruin you too!

No comments: