Sunday, January 23, 2011

bye bye balls!

Right now, ballboy's pathetic penis is locked up in a dick cage (CB3000) but in a few weeks, it's going to be time to take this bitch's balls using a band castrator. ballboy is going to apply the band on cam and there is no way once it's on, to take it off. Severe! He doesn't deserve his balls anyway, so turning him into a nut-less eunuch is completely justified. Femdoms have owned eunuchs for centuries. Without testosterone, eunuchs are just little bitches who Femdoms can use for their amusement and of course, profit. In fact, since this bitch can't go thru with his cam castration ceremony for a few weeks because of needing to get the money together for his Niteflirt session, he should be working two jobs! One to pay his minimum bills and the other job to tribute his Femdom owner! Well he did drain his Niteflirt account today with a tribute, but these tributes will need to be fatter and more frequent as I turn this eunuch into a complete worker drone and nut-less slave for me. And he will also remain in chastity, perhaps without orgasm ever again, as his total focus should be on serving me, not on masturbating or even having a sexual thought ever again!

1 comment:

Empty Sack said...

I'm intrigued by all this. Do guys really go for the whole nut-less eunuch thing?

I suppose you could call me a nut-less eunuch -- long story short, I had an accident and my balls had to be removed.

Cannot imagine being turned on by it, though. I'd rather not have this ball-less empty sack dangling between my legs like a deflated balloon.

Such is life.