Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gutter Slut Update

Ms Sara

I'm sorry I haven't written you. We had bad thunderstorms down here a few weeks ago and my laptop got fried from a power surge. I just got a new one. I also bought a power strip, so it won't happen again. But you'll be happy to know that I've kept up on your weekly quota and sucked even more cocks. The one problem with this new motel is that it's further from the bad part of town where I can hook on the street or suck cocks at the glory hole.

I have to drive and park my car and do the stroll or lean against my car and wait for traffic to bring me some horny johns. One nite, the cops pulled up and told me to move along, that the owner of the car wouldn't want me to polish it with my ass. Little did they know I was the owner. I didn't want to get hassled so I just said, yes officers and walked away.

Bryn has given up on saving my soul. I haven't seen her in weeks. I replaced all my sissy stuff shopping at a few thrift stores.

I have been drinking Colt 45's like they were 7-Up. And I found if I drink the 5 Hour Energy mini-bottles I got a surge of energy to suck dicks. They kind of cancel the beat feeling I get from the booze. It also makes me lose my appetite for food. I don't want to gain too much weight and not have a cute sissy slut's body.

I have a kinky story that I will write up in the next few days. I have to go out and suck dicks now.

No comments: