Thursday, April 01, 2010

Gutter Slut Update!

The gutter slut has a friend, Bryn, from his past, who got religion and is trying to save him from his demons, namely Colt 45 and cock. She came to his motel room and there was a bit of bitchery between her and Jem the streetwalker who works out of one of the rooms at the same motel who has become possessive over the gutter slut.

Ms Sara

Bryn showed up when I was ready to go cock gobbling Friday afternoon. She was a little shocked by my bleached blonde hair, outfit and make-up, but she didn't relent on trying to get me to her car, which would mean she'd get me to her house, where who knows what she'd do, throw me in the shower, cut my hair, dye it back to brown and throw her pussy at me to try to save me from my gay ways.

Luckily, Jem showed up. Jem said, "Who are you?" Bryn came right back with, "And who are you?" The hooker told Bryn, "Are you working, we need to get outside, com'n we need to make some money honey. (She assumed Bryn was a hooker.) Com'n, the more the merrier, more cars will pull over." Bryn was speechless at first, but then stated, "I am not a whore, I am a friend of Will's. I am here to take him away from all of this". Then she looked around my disgusting motel room, filled with dirty clothes, crusty panties, fast food trash and empty Colt 45 and Mountain Dew bottles with fruit flies drowning in the backwash. Jem came back with, "That's what they all say when they just startin' out. Honey, I got a slinky top you can wear, my black pimp would love to get a hold of you and that fine white ass." That's when Bryn dug out a package from her handbag, placed it on the bed and exclaimed, "This is not real, this is not real!" Then she left without saying goodbye. Jem said, "Don't you want to see what the stuck-up bitch left for you?" I didn't really care, so I handed the package to Jem, who opened it and found a small Bible, another book about overcoming addictions and gift cards to some fast food places. Jem took the gift cards.

Friday afternoon turned into early Saturday morning. I went to the gloryhole. Sucked 13 cocks. Made $22. Stopped at a Carls Jr. and got some late nite food to take back to my room. When I got back to my room, it was spotless! The Bible and addictions book were on the bedside table. I walked over to the clerk's office at the motel to see what was up. I didn't think I got more than once a week maid service, which was basically, the maid handed me sheets and towels and I put my dirty sheets and towels right into her laundry cart, she wouldn't even touch them. The clerk said "my sister" wanted to clean my room, so he let her. Yeah, "my sister" Bryn. I noticed all my dirty clothes and panties were gone, did this mean that Bryn would be back with my clean laundry? or that she had absconded with my 'work' attire...

Slept all day Saturday. Ate a bucket of KFC and drank a 40oz Colt 45. Back to the gloryhole and got a cum bath from 6 different guys. I even licked gizz off the gloryhole wall. Went back to the motel to shower for Saturday nite action. Went into the theater and got gangbanged by a group of men. Theater owner told me I couldn't go back in there anymore, because I was giving him too much exposure. Didn't see Jem at all, but she keeps rooms at 2 different motels so she could have been working out of the other motel.

Everything you are telling me is working. My head feels hazy dazy and I'm beginning to crave cock more and more, I need cock and cum every minute of the day, except when I'm sleeping and then when I'm sleeping, I dream about cock.

...to be continued...

No comments: