Monday, April 05, 2010

Gutter Slut Easter Weekend Update!

Ms Sara

I wasn't a busy whore on Easter, but I was on Good Friday, go figure. I think a lot of guys were off from work on Friday, so daytime was super busy for cocksucking. I will be able to make my weekend quota, if you please please pretty please allow me to include all cocks from the holiday weekend. The motel was really hopping* too, hookers and johns renting rooms by the hour, so you would have thought the owner of the motel would be in a good mood? Wrong! *couldn't resist the pun!

The owner, an Indian guy, told me I had to start parking my car in front of the motel office, because no one is supposed to stay over 30 days in a room... vice or the regular police can check on this... so he made me sign into the register under a different name and I have to park my car by the office now. For this "preem" (translation: prime) parking spot, I am being charged an additional $50 per month. Oh I signed the register as Gilligan S Island. He called me Mr. Siss-land, and said good name!

"Holy Roller" Bryn called me on Good Friday and left a message that said she wanted to pick me up on Saturday afternoon, to be ready at 3pm. I think she thought she could save my soul on Easter weekend, so I made sure I was not there at 3pm, I was down at BK instead and ran into Jem's friend (hooker who works for same pimp) Nia. I told Nia that I hadn't seen Jem at the motel and she said she was having "lady problems" and was hanging out at the other motel. Jem told me when she has lady problems, she only gives blow jobs or does dom / sub roleplays. At least I don't have lady problems! I can't even imagine what it must be like...

Back to Bryn... remember she took a lot of my panties and lingerie to wash or she burned them. That really pisses me off because now I have to go out and spend money on new slut stuff. She did come by at 3pm according to the clerk, who told me my "sister" came by! After BK, I went cock gobbling and then I tried to beg the owner of the theater to let me back in and he told me "get lost fag". I picked up some Colt 45 and went back to my room, it was about 9. I figured I'd shower and get ready to go "on the stroll" and put the Colt 45 in cold water in the bathroom sink. Oh I forgot to say there was a note on my door with a religious pamphlet from Bryn, I didn't bother to read either, I just tossed them. I wanted to toss the Bible and addictions book she gave me too, but I felt bad about tossing a Bible. So I tossed the addictions book in the dumpster behind the motel and put the Bible in a drawer.

No comments: