Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays from me and Nicole!



I'll be home for Christmas....home here in FLA that is. Will spend a few hours with my Dad then go up to Mom's for her annual Italian food feast. My sister is going to work so she can make like $1,000 doing a 12 hour nursing shift, but will be at Mom's for a few hours before she has to don her scrubs. My sister doesn't mind working around the holidays as the iota of altruism in her drives her to work so that one other nurse with a family doesn't have to. My Mom also wants to indulge her George Clooney crush and see 'Up in the Air' with me. I don't know if I'm going to be tortured for 2 hours or surprised if I end up liking the film.

Since some of you have asked if I want anything for XXXmas, well yes! Amazon e-gift certificates would be awesome and most welcome. You can email a gift cert totally anonymously from you, if you don't want me to know your real name, which is why I suggest this to a few of you who guard your privacy and will the wife bitch if she sees a charge form Amazon on the credit card statement? Nooooo.

Nicole is going on a ski trip to Colorado after New Year's when there is a major lull at the club. The question is: does she ski? Well um kinda. From what I hear she spends most of her time looking cute in her skiwear or in the heated spa or at the niteclubs. Then I assume she and evil Ember will be plotting their trip to Hungary!

1 comment:

peewee said...

Thanks for the Christmas greetings. And a big THANK YOU for the sexy pic! You look gorgeous as always. [Cheese alert...] Prettier than the purest of snowflakes. xxx