Thursday, July 02, 2009


Rankings Part Doh

On the subject of Rankings, one of my girlfriends (she knows who she is, since she reads my blog, but would be pissed if I revealed it was HER) told me she was having arguments with too many of her friends and fuck-friends about why they weren't in her TOP 8. So she switched her Friends List to Alphabetized instead of ordered by personal Rankings. Apparently, she was moving people in and out of the Top 8 spots depending on whims.

Not a good sign when your virtual world becomes more important than your real world or when you obsess about who should be in your TOP 8. Alphabetizing solves only a minor Myspace Attention Whore issue, but still does not solve the problem of spending too much time on Myspace. And Glitter Graphics must Go!!! I hate glitter graphics.

No comments: