Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rankings

Last nite D-boy took me to dinner. D-boy = Danny. This was originally supposed to be 'a double date'. Total cornball term from 1950's movies, I can't believe that's what he suggested we do when he called me earlier in the week. Danny, his brother from Whorelando, me and Nicki. But Nicki is done with all things Whorelando and knows that the doctor, Danny's brother, was only looking for a convenience fuck in Miami. So instead of Danny, Michael, Nicki and Sara, flash back 50 years, it would be Bobby, Tad, Veronica and Ginger going on a double date to the drive-in. No one in the Buick watching the horror flick double feature, we would all be 'making out'. Ewwww no wonder why Nicki took a pass on the past.

But I said yes to the dinner, I don't like passing up free meals especially since I find it impossible to cook for myself, cooking for one? Does it exist? Or is it just a facet of my anorexia that I find it hard to cook for myself. In any case, I felt like a restaurant meal, the whole schmiel. (I can't spell in Yiddish, slave fatfuck taught me phonetically.)

The awkward moment was after dinner, when Danny wanted to head out to any club that wasn't doing a Michael Jackson tribute, I had to concur, I could only take so much of hearing Thriller, Billie Jean remixes, etc etc over and over. So we went to a Cuban place. Danny is Brazilian, well his parents are, so I'm sure we passed for Cubano y Cubanita. I had my favorite Mojitos. Danny was getting amorous, to throw out an old-fashioned word, but I was resistant.

Somehow I can't stand the thought of fucking a guy who is like fucking quite a few other women, women I don't know, I feel like I'm just the calendar girl, log me in on the i-phone as the Friday nite fuck. Maybe I should just look at it like well I need to get fucked too, but there are other guys I have for that, who aren't such man-whores and one is who superstellar in bed. So it's ok for me to fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, I'm fronting a double standard, yet I want a guy to be more selective, more into me? Well yes, hell yes!!! Danny comes in 3rd in my fuck rankings right now. Do girls ever tell guys that? I'm sorry but you're like #3 on my fuck rankings, I'd rather text #1 or #2 to see if they're available.

Or check out new meat....

So I told him I had planned to work, meaning on Niteflirt, which was partially true, it was my back-up plan, so I told him I needed to get back home to hit my prime time, after midnite, make some $$$. He asked how much I expected to make. I wondered why he was asking. Was it out of curiosity? Or was he going to make an offer to buy me out for the nite? So I told him. He gave me a look, a look of disbelief that what I do on Niteflirt can yield that kind of rake. So? I said. There was this very awkward moment where he just looked at me. I could tell he was considering, considering, but he didn't reach for his wallet, didn't make the buy-out offer. Pussy. Total pussy. Because I know he has the money and it wouldn't be like I was a whore, at least by my definition, and even if, so what, I'd make it either way, in the real world or the virtual world.

So I left and caught a cab home. I shut off my cell phone too, I was that pissed. When I got home, I had that itchy feeling to check my cell phone to see if he had called and he had left a message for me to call him back, but I didn't, but there was a message from #1!!!! So I quickly called #1! but only got his VM, called again, VM. Called Nicole and called another girl I know he fucks to see if they were the lucky fuckees, but no. I knew Nicole would be working, but wanted to see if she would have faked a late arrival, flat tires are good excuses for that, in order to get fucked by #1. (Nicole gets more flat tires than anyone else I know hehe.) Then today, #1 called and apologized profusely, he fell asleep, exhausted, hmmmm....ok. I'll let it slip this time.

So I ended up on Niteflirt till 5:30am then broke out one of my toys for my 'sleeping pill' orgasm. I felt like the loneliest and horniest girl in the world.

1 comment:

peewee said...

I have no objection to you feeling super horny, but you must NEVER EVER feel lonely! You have good men at your finger tips, all of whom genuinely love & worship you. I would give anything just for the chance to give you that sleeping pill orgasm with my amorous tongue! xx