Thursday, June 25, 2009

Casa del Fatfuck Part Tres

I made another visit to my slave who is recuping from QBS (quadruple bypass surgery). Part Tres featured a surprise: bringing faggyboy Adam (aka jewfro boy), fatfuck's designated cocksuckee with me, posing as my faux boyfriend in case the guardian to the gates of fatfuck's money, better known as Mrs. Fatfuck, was in the hacienda. Prompting a fag on how to play straight was really hard to do, because while Adam claims to be bi, he's really a fag, and tends to put together outfits that are gay, so I had to school him on what to wear to this event and how to act. Faggyboy got paid $100, basically I cut him $100 out of my appearance fee. I should make more appearances! My cover story: I work as a staff girl in one of fatfuck's offices. I never worked for fatfuck, my sister did and reported that he hired only hotties (after all we are talking about plastic surgery offices, so image is important) and fatfuck liked to terrorize his staff, which was why when my sister finally turned the tables on him and enslaved him, it was sweet revenge. So it would not be out of the realm of possibility, that I could work for fatfuck, or that Mrs. Fatfuck would not be surprised by the hotness of any of the staff showing up to cheer up the old fat fuck.

Fatfuck was pretty jovial and looked much healthier than he had before. He had his laptop and widescreen and ipod and a few books laying around to keep him busy, he better be worshipping me on the laptop since I emailed pics of me, no nakey ones, lest I tip his BP too high.

We didn't run into the Mrs. Fatfuck creature, but we did encounter one of the junior fatfucks who is in his last year of med school. I am now calling him Whopper Junior. He was cordial to us and thanked us for visiting his father, clueing us in that his father is quite bored and wants to be back in the swing of things. Speaking of the swing of things, Whopper Junior invited us to a pool party he and Whopper (other fatfuck junior) were going to be holding this weekend, but before Adam could open his faggy mouth, I said my boyfriend (I almost vom'd when I said that word) and I already had plans to go windsurfing. Wow, Whopper Junior said, that takes so much skill, I've tried waterskiing and wakeboarding and parasailing but I admit watersports aren't my thing. Now I could have vom'd again at the irony, because watersports of the other kind are his father's thing, so just wait Whopper Junior, just wait.

No comments: