Thursday, February 05, 2009

Boom Boom Bank


As it turns out, Nicole's Superbowl rake was less than last year, well duh, last year the Superbowl was here! And it was boom boom bank for strippers last year. This year Nicole said she did ok, but whenever Nicole says she did ok, ok means ehhh.

Nicki will be moving back down to Miami area, she said, regardless if she's accepted in a P/A program. She has to get the eff out of Orlando for her sanity. But since she's a cash student, no loans, she'll most likely be accepted everywhere. She also wants to ply the slave trade again to make some bank.

In other news, I have a dinner booked with Danny on Friday nite, but told him he can't have the whole nite as I must amuse my remote slaves late nite. He's curious about my tele-domination, and has been trying to finesse my URL from both me and my sister. But I told him when I'm ready to reveal just how dominant and bitchy and conniving and controlling I am, I'll text it to him. Until then, he's dying of curiosity....

1 comment:

Sara said...

My blogs have served and continue to serve as beta repellants.

Alpha males? No. My blogs amuse them.