Sunday, February 01, 2009

Superbowl Report

I ended up working the Superbowl Party at the club. I got lasso'd in. Ugh. Bunch of drunks. I was glad that the Superbowl was in Tampa this year, still there was an overdose of parties and promotions all trying to capture drink dollars on this coast. I didn't end up making that much in tips. Usually, the sports crowds aren't big on tipping and tonite was no exception. Luckily, I told the boss I wanted a minimum to come in to make it worth my time, otherwise I could have just stayed at my place and taken Niteflirt calls from foreign lands.

Nicole hates the Superbowl, she's still working her club's Superbowl party, and I'm wondering how much she'll end up with by the end of the nite. I left a message for her to text me her $$$. But she won't be done lap grinding till very very very late.

In other news, I met Danny for coffee again before I went in to work, and he was off to a Superbowl party. He wants to do dinner next. He says I am very elusive. Fancy word for playing him....

No comments: