Wednesday, February 11, 2009

upDATE

All of you have been asking what happened with my dinner date. We ate. We drank. We convo'd. He wanted me to go out clubbing after, but I had already pre-empted this. I had told him in advance I was planning to work. He knows about my tele-domination. He knows about my real time domination. He is amused by this. He is immune to this. He tried to twist my arm. I stood my ground. I could have sacrificed a nite on Niteflirt to go clubbing with him. But the dance, the strange dance as I've called it, well, the choreography requires that I lead. I think he knows that now. But he did grab me and try to convince me otherwise with a way wet 'n' wild smoocheroo right outside the restaurant. And I detected a large package, which was not a surprise as my sister had reported his bro was very hung.

I went home horny and planned to play with myself between calls. But I had long calls. Then a flurry of shorter ones. And Danny even called a few times pretending to want to be dommed. He was referring to specific Niteflirt listings. I have a little dick. Make me gay. Hmmmm. I hadn't revealed my Niteflirt details yet. Found your blog, he said. Which one, I said. Red car, he said. I had told him about that blog, but not the URL, guess it was easy enough to figure out. His car is silver. He was still out, and a little blitzed. He wanted to know if I would join him for a late nite drink. Meet me, com'n. I was soooo tempted, but I was tired and horny and wanted to use my Big O to head off to dreamland. But he keeps calling. Has booked another dinner. Wants to see a movie with me. Apparently, resisting his charms has its' benefits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Reading your warm recountal of your date with big Danny has made me acutely aware of what I really am - your hopeless cuckold! Yes, it may be agonising to read about you being charmed & seduced by a bigger, better man, but I'm also so happy for you. I hope it goes well with Danny, and you can rest assured I will remain your loyal, devoted, paying cuckie boi!! xxx