Thursday, January 01, 2009

Whores!

I am just rolling in from NYE partying, I look like shit and feel like shit and....

For all of you who wanted to know what I was doing for New Year's....here is the recap. Like I am Miz Excitement, well of course I am. I went out with a few of my girlfriends to one club for drinks, debauchery and the countdown and then we jetted to Nicole's 20 (haha what's your 20) to catch some live action there. But Nicole was in a private room, only blondes were chosen for this top I mean topless secret party. So we wondered if Nicole's younger blonder nemesis Lori was also chosen, but big bad bouncer Antonio told us no, the club knows not to put those 2 piranhas in the same tank.

And in case you're wondering if a dick fell into my mouth on NYE, well yes, a dick fell into my mouth, but not Antonio's. It was some dude who comes to SOBE every year for NYE and I had hooked up with him a few years ago. I had erased him from my fuckee suckee memory file, due to: big dick attached to a big dick. He was all over me, I guess he didn't have any other action, so to get rid of him, I blew him. For the grande finale, I brought his wad up to his mouth and spit it in there. He said, girl you are nasty. If I wasn't so drunk, I'd have spit it back out, but damn girl. Then he told me he wanted me to come up to NYC to party up there. I told him only if one of my girlfriends could accompany and only if he were very spendy. When I told him how spendy, he said I wasn't that special. FUCKER! I should have kicked him in the balls. Put Visine in his drink. Something.... ASSHOLE! I told him he needed to suck more dick so he could afford me. Then the next thing I knew Taylor was pulling me away from him. Life Lesson: I shouldn't drink too much champagne, it sneaks up on me, it's like drinking ginger ale and before I know it, I've drunk way too much and do stupid stuff.

I'm still waiting to hear from Nicole about how much she raked in, I'm sure she made a mint. Nicki was also working the overnite ER shift on a holiday, big bucks. Now I feel guilty, I should have worked somewhere, Niteflirt or the club. I blew a nite, literally, and nothing to show for it, except a hangover when I wake up later this afternoon.

About the only positive note, the town was really hopping, it was good to see people around, lately Miami and Miami Beach were wearing the ghost town look, like you would expect to see tumbleweed blowing thru the deserted streets. The celebs were out in full force, supposedly alot of them get paid to show up at these clubs on NYE, imagine that. Whores! Nevertheless, all of us are whores, isn't it just a matter of price?

No comments: