Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's a Princess World!


pic of Nicole

Nicole will be joining me this Wednesday afternoon to kick fatfuck in the nards. I had to endure dinner with Idiot (who is now on Nicole's shitlist) and our agreement was that she would swap a session and join me to punish fatfuck. Our evil plan is to kick fatfuck in the nuts, make him lick our high heels, kiss our asses and suck our strap-ons. Then I'll remove all the cash from his wallet. My graduation gift.

Nicole is pissed. All her slaves except Josephine have disappeared. Her elderly jeweler slave, Abe, began suffering from senile dementia and now his family has complete control of his finances and his whereabouts at all times. She almost landed a D-list celebrity Sugar Daddy, but he went back to New York and forgot all about her C cups. She laments, at age 26, pretending to be forever 23, that the younger girls at the club, the 22 year olds pretending to be 19, are landing all the whales. It's a Princess World. Even on Niteflirt, the Princesses are taking over!

I wonder at 25, if I'm past my Princess expiration date. I look back at my pix from 18, 19, 20 and yes, I've matured, my face no longer has the cute young hottie look. I can't escape it, I look like more like a woman now. The baby phat has thinned, my cheekbones are out. I'm still hot, but it seems that men don't want mid 20 something women any more. 25 - 26 - 27 year old girls have disappeared into some weird limbo of age-ism, too old to be Princesses and too young to be MILFs....

Nicole has been thinking of migrating to another club where she can pull her '23 forever' for a few more years, she said 23 is wearing thin at the club she's bouncing boobies at right now. What Nicole really needs to do is launch her career, the one she went to college for, but right now, she's in the cash, and she's gagging on the idea of switching to a weency paycheck.

No comments: