Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Fish Named Dandy


Taylor is getting some nibbles on her hook. Nicole and I are high and dry. I think Nic and I need to go out and get our drink on and commiserate. The fishy nibbling on Taylor's hook is a FAG, but she claims he's not a fag. She says if it were like 100 years ago, he'd be called a Dandy. Yeah, well in my book Dandy spells FAG. Taylor and the Dandy Fop already have their first dining experience set up. This means 'fee paid' dining experience. Dandy wants to spank Taylor. This means 'fee paid' spanking experience.

Taylor claims to have the nicest, most spankable ass of all of us. Nicole says her ass is slightly superior. I dare not put my ass into this 'Bring It On' contest because I'd need to add poundage to build spankable meat. Taylor looks more for Sugar Daddies than slaves. It's more about the money to her than what she has to do or give up to get it. Being able to intoxicate herself with shopping afterward is worth the price of what she has to 'pay'. Nicole thinks Taylor is like a crack whore, but shopping is her crack.

UPdate: Dandy fagged out on the dining experience! Taylor was UPset. I told her she shouldn't have wasted so much time titillating him on cellie phone & txt & email before their meeting, because Dandy was probably yankee doodling the macaroni in his pantalones.

No comments: