Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sugarless Daddy


Hello there!!! May I have your attention please. I'd like to throw a suggestion out there that may or may not be of interest to you. I am looking for a woman that might consider a Sugar Daddy type relationship. I say Sugar Daddy type because a true Sugar Daddy wants to own you, for me this is not the case. I want a personable relationship not a business one. Sharing is the key word.

I am a young looking and young at heart mature niteclub professional. Believe me I do not look close to my age. I am athletic, knowledgeable and extremely open minded intellectually and sexually (details to be discreetly discussed). I also have a long time career of DJing mostly hip hop these days (in clubs) but spin all kinds of dance music. Put it this way Enyce, FUBU, Luxurie, Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms, Timberland are names that I want my girl to shop and doll up.

I find a woman that dresses slutty is open minded sexually. I will always encourage you to have sex with other men or women, as it is a major turn on for me BIG TIME. I have little jealousies and I am also bisexual. Hopefully you are open minded enough to embrace and exploit my bisexual nature, in a discreet manner of course. It seems these days that bisexual women are more accepted than a bisexual man.

It is not my intent to insult your intelligence, but to see if something like this might be of interest to you. I am very generous but don't see myself making your rent or car payments. I insist that you must also be employed.

I love a woman with nice eyes legs and feet. I give great foot massages and love to take you shoe shopping or watch while you get a pedicure. Usually I will wind up getting you a skirt and blouse or tight jeans and top. But thats just me. As long as it is one of my favorite brands you see above.

So if you are interested please reply with a pic attached and NO link to a website unless its myspace. So its your turn. What do you have to lose.

Hmmmm my white girl ways? So you want to be a Sugar Daddy but not pay for upkeep except pedicures and an occasional pair of Nelly Furtado Apple Bottoms jeans? Those jeans would flap in the wind off my petite vanilla derriere while I throw gang signs. This is the first time I've run into a ghetto girl fetish but....Miami DJs are all crazy anyway.

No comments: