Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinner with the Idiot!

Nicole and I went to dinner with the idiot. Of course, our intention was that he would have to pay in more ways that one. It was well worth it to him to shell out $500 plus dinner on his Amex to be seen with 2 beautiful girls. And he probably went home and j.o.'d altho Nicole told him to take a cold shower. We were planning to punish slave idiot in a session, but he claimed to be too nervous to do that yet. Call this dinner the icebreaker pre: the ballbreaker!

We also pretty much ignored slave idiot the whole nite, meaning we didn't really talk with him except to get some crucial information to use against him later. At one point, when he did say something, Nicole said to me: 'Did you hear something?' Me: 'No, it was an echo, the acoustics in this place are terrible.' Then she and I kept talking. He had told Nicole before our 'date' that he wanted us to order really expensive stuff off the menu and not even eat more than a few bites of, meaning waste food, which isn't any problem for me, because I usually only eat a few bites anyway. Then we made the waiter dude clear the plates into one styrofoam 'doggie-bag' container, incl. stuff Nicole and I had spit out or pre-chewed haha, and this was supposed to be idiot's late nite snack. Nicole said it would be better than eating pussy. Yum!

So for his punishment session, Nicole is planning to make him wear a bra and panties, due to his moobs!!! Man-boobs, see pic above. However, we didn't know his chest size....to get the right bra size. But men are so gullible and information can be extracted from them so easily by a pretty girl.

Me: So Idiot, Nicole emailed me the pic you sent her, since she wanted to show you off to all of her girlfriends

Idiot: {doesn't say anything, but I bet he starts a 'wittle' tent party in his pants}

Me: It looks like you used to lift weights alot, like you used to be a bodybuilder, your chest looks very developed

Nicole: {has to stop herself from cracking up, acts like she is choking / coughing}

Idiot: I still work out, girls thought I was a bodybuilder when I was younger, I worked out a lot then, 3 hours a day

Me: What is your chest size now?

Idiot: My chest size is my shirt size. I'm a 48.

Nicole laughed with me later, god I hope they have size 48 bras at Walmart! Ewwwwwww. I mean where else will we be able to buy a biggie-sized over-the-shoulder-manboob-holder?

No comments: