Sunday, April 20, 2008


Nicole's New Slave

Nicole has a new slave named idiot. She asked him to email her a pic of him so she could show him off to her girlfriends. A picture tells a thousand words. And all of them are GAY!!! Why, if you're 55 and rotundo, do you feel the need to get a tribal tatt??? What, so you can look hotter on the beach?!?! Looks like he dyes his hair and shaves his chest too, probably because the chest hair looked like old gray pubes. I know, he wanted to show off his moobs (man boobs). Anyway, I am supposed to punish slave idiot with Nicole sometime in the next few weeks. Nicole will then join me in punishing fatfuck next time I get that fat walrus in my clutches. Now Nicole and I have to decide what to do at these sessions to make them extra memorable.

No comments: