Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Idiot - MIA in MIAMI!!!

Nicole = pissed. The idiot was supposed to have a date with her on Friday. This meant he was supposed to go to the strip club and spend lots of $$$ on Nicole. He was a no-show! Not only that, but Nicole kept ringing his cell phone to find out where his flabby ass was and all she got = voicemail. So she asked me to call his cell phone to see if he was dodging her #. I got voicemail too. I said maybe he fell asleep in his reclino-lounger and snoozed right thru his date. But he's still not answering today. So she's ultra-pissed. She asked me if it's possible she churned, turned and burned him faster than other slaves. This would be like 2 weeks. She tallied the take in her evil calculator brain. "Oh well, if he's done, at least I got $2,750."

No comments: