Monday, January 14, 2008

The Slave Trade

People dip into my blog at a certain point, craving backstory on my RT slaves: fatfuck and toad. Pssst I also have my gay boytoy waygay.


fatfuck faq


Who is fatfuck and how long has he been serving me?

ff is a plastic surgeon who I see about 2x per month for hotel punishment sessions. He's as fat as a walrus, hairy and fugly. But he's been a loyal, long term slave (almost 2 years).

What do you do to fatfuck?

ff loves humiliation or as he coined the term: jew-miliation. He taught me Yiddish words to use when I punish him for extra-added punch. Example: "fagele" well it doesn't really need to be translated does it?

He also likes to be smacked, spit on, spanked, kicked in the nuts, trampled, ignored while I walk on him, meaning walk on him as if he's a worthless rug. He likes to drink pee, lick my pussy while I'm peeing, sniff and lick my ass, kiss my feet, suck on my high heels.

Do you make him do anything gay?

I also got him into sucking cock, and he regularly gobbles an 8" fatboy. He will also suck my strap-on, but to be honest, I'd rather see him sucking dick.

Do you and Nicki or another girl punish fatfuck together?

Yes! It's double the trouble, double the pain.

Does fatfuck take you shopping?

He really doesn't have the time, so he let's me do the shopping at a few stores near one of his offices, and waddles over with his credit card and pays. He likes to see me in different stockings and heels, this is fatfuck's visual fetish. Sometimes he even likes to see me in old fashioned pantyhose, apparently he likes vintage pantyhose. You can guess why.

What does fatfuck pay you?

Well that info is private, but let's just say, when I guess-timated what I got from the walrus last year, it was about $15,000 cash baby cash. Plus shopping sprees, plus a freebie g-shot (pussy g-spot injection worth about $1,200). Yes, fatfuck got to stare deep in my pussy, a pussy he will never ever fuck.

No comments: