Sunday, December 30, 2007

Waygay, My New Gay Boi-friend

Pays me to be his 'beard'. Inotherfagwords, he pays me to fend off the gay, so his family, especially Granny Gotrock$, thinks he's as straight as a pin. This requires incredible acting skills on my part and mouthwash, for when I have to schmutz him in front of relatives, god knows where that mouth has been.


Granny Gotrock$ has a 2 million dollar crib in Boca willed to Waygay only if he's no longer gay and behaves like a good str8 boy should, you see, his family thinks his gayness was only a brief phase that he passed thru, like adolescence! So he produced me @ the holidays as his girlfriend. I counted the cash. If Hollywood bitches can deflect gay glare from actor fehgs, so can I. I just need to get Waygay to sign a contract where I'll get a cut of the inheritance for my continuing girlfriendliness!

No comments: