Wednesday, September 19, 2007

S L U T

Most of you have called or encountered the typical NF or RT Dominatrix: the Ice Princess, the emotionally distant, controlling, demeaning heartless bitch. Her vagina is not open for business and does not appear to be open for pleasure either. But, vive le difference. I am a slut and love cock. I fuck as much cock as I can get. But I am talking about cocks that meet my size and girth and desirability standards. Cocks that aren't attached to assholes. As 99.9% of you know, I throw the little ones back.

Most Dommes I talk to act shocked that I am proud to be a slut. Apparently, it isn't a Dominatrix-y image, to be sucking and fucking. Do all Dommes live on Mt. Olympus and give up cock for their art, to maintain their Goddess status? Please! One can be dominant and still be a slut. Why not fuck as much man-meat as possible and still dominate the little whiny wimps. Why not make lilliputians lust and lather for what they can't have, the dominant alpha female's hot twat.

______________________________________________________

And while we're on the subject of SLUTS....

I read a cool blog post about Janice Dickinson; apparently, she was quite a slut back in her younger days. I remember an interview where she said her best lover was Jon Lovitz, not only was he well-hung, but also ate good pussy. Hmmmmmm.... Subway, eat fresh! Pussy!

1 comment:

pboy6969 said...

Hi Sara,

Hmmm, I'm just making a supposition here. I hope I'm not making too many assumptions. From what I've learned about you, I think there is a big difference between you and the classic Dominatrix, and that is you don't seem to have a complex about being being above men.

If you'll bear with me... It seems most Dominas see themselves as superior to all men, and they are very aloof toward men as a result. While it may arguably be true that women are completly the better half, and probably are superior (I think so in many, if not all cases, lol), it does not mean all men are worthless and should be avoided.

Frankly there is a lot of pleasure and fun to be had with guys who are good lovers and are fun, and heck some are even nice worthwhile people (though a lot are just idiots only good for their cocks, lol).

Associating with such men doesn't lessen a womans dominance or superiority, in my humble opinion. The same thing goes when being with a man just for his cock; a woman is not giving up any power by doing so. A woman can enjoy a man or his cock, yet still maintain her dominance over him, as you do.

So you seem to know that worthwhile guys, either for their cock, their company, or whatever, can be great fun. And in being with them you you seem to know that you are giving up nothing... Besides, no matter what, men and boys know you are The Pimptrix ;)

So if a Domina wants to deprive oneself of a nice fat cock and a good time, that is her choice... More for you ;)

As far as you being a slut... You are the best and sexiest kind; you are fantastic! A sophistcated woman who has class and elegance, yet is not afraid of her own body and the pleasure her body can experience, even if it involves getting fucked like a slut. Darn Sara, I'd be so proud and lucky to say that you are my slutty Domina... Even when you are sexing it up with another guy ;)

I hope that all made sense :)
OXOX
Abs