Friday, September 07, 2007


Hung like a hamster....

"...female mice exposed to the pheromones of dominant males generate new
brain cells. And those brain cells help them find other dominant males..."

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/story.html?id=6da9f754-06ca-49be-90e5-babd029d221a&k=28483 (copy & paste the URL into your browser)

Yes! There is another reason why I crave real men with big cocks. Pheromones. New brain cells. And I bet the inverse is true, betas probably shrink my brain cells. I get drunk on punishing my slaves, but it's ultimately bad for me. As for the betas being around superior females, my Niteflirt and real-time slave research has shown: hamster dicks start babbling, lose focus, get insecure, start wanking.... Their behavior is radically different than when alpha males are around alpha females....

Read the article and weep!

No comments: