Sunday, August 19, 2007

420 Betas


I am so tired of beta males who smoke the ganja. They are totally useless. Their motivation has left the building, along with Fat Elvis. When the 420's get a tiny hint of a chubber, they write me emails like:

Hello my names Derek Im a 21 year old college student at xxxxxU and I would love to be your bi bitch and spoil you anyway you like. Id love to learn more about you and what your looking for and do anything to just be your bitch. Ill be your cuck, slave, bitch or anything else you like. Im willing to do anything to prove I want to be your bitch. I live in Boca Raton and Im willing to do anything you ask. Can I please have a chance at being your bitch mistress?

When I say fine, I can use your cock (thinking that it can possibly be a new cocktoy for fatfuck to suck) I ask for the digits (measurement) and a face and dick photo. I get a myspace page addy and this photo:


The myspace page is devoted to the glorious 5 leafed herb, and all the friends who post messages there, are all herbally inclined. Now when I asked for a cock pic, did he think that meant the snake-as-phallic-symbol? Of course, it must all seem 'chillarious' as I'm sure he has shared my email correspondence with his 'buds'. I've written back a few terse emails, when a friend redirected and suggested I try to titillate him, get him back in that mode, and well, still no response. I'm sure he's in cannabis bliss right now, and can't be bothered to climb out of the rabbit hole.

And this isn't the only smokin' pope who has crossed my path (a la a black cat) this past week. I tried to upgrade Jewfro boy, and make him some more 'cheese', but he wigged on me. Any push to get him to do more than he already is, by showing up at hotel fatfuck to get his kosher meat sucked and his overload alarm goes off. He spends his days off huffing the hookah, and even the allure of more 'cheese' and more cock isn't enough to get him off the sofa.

Adios 420 betas, it's been real. Real defining.

No comments: