Thursday, August 16, 2007



Mr. $uper$exy!!!!

Hey I'm not rich, but am financially independent. I make over $100,000 a year, sometimes up to $200,000. I'm looking for a live-in girlfriend who would dress sexy all the time. Be willing to hold some type of job to make your own "mad" money and feel like you're contributing. You should want to spend most of your time with me. I prefer you be submissive.

Ewwww I mean spewwww. Does this dude live in a trailer? I mean check the carpeting, the paneling. I don't think a vacuum cleaner has ever visited his trailer, let alone a girl. And I bet if he even gets a girl to move in with him, he will just put that poor submissive girl to work and take her paycheck and cash it at AAA Check Cashing to buy weed. She will get to sleep on that cheap, icky sofa. Creepy, he has saved every old computer mouse he has ever owned and keeps them for what, mouse emergencies? And did Granny give him her braided rug to put under the coffee table? Hmmm I think he must've moved the bong before the pic was taken. How does this guy make over $100,000 a year with ancient computer gear? In his dreams? Or does he stash it in grocery bags and throw it in the shed behind the trailer? Scary, scary....

No comments: