Saturday, July 28, 2007


This little piggy cried weeweewee all the way home....

This little slave piggy doesn't make the cut. Correspondence from my search for a new RT slave.

i really liked ur ad and feel it was written for me. i stopped dating years ago b/c somehow i always turned into a servant. every girl i dated would have me pay for dinners and clothes, and not want to have sex with me. eventually i got used to it and now that's all i enjoy. you look like the kind of girl i'd enjoy pampering from time to time. could i meet you at your nail salon and pay for your nail appointments?

before I agree to meet, and we would meet at a safe public place of my choice, I would need a pic or two of you, and to know more about your willingness to serve, especially financial commitment you would be willing to make. I only have so much time to devote to my devotees and I want to make sure my pets are not financial weaklings. then at some point, yes, you could show up and pay for my nails, or whatever else I choose as far as body pampering....

thanks for your reply. here is my pic. i know u don't want to waste ur time with "financial wimps." i used to spend lots and girls would let me worship their feet. but now i'm broke and can only handle paying for things like your nail appts. at salon. but i'll behave if you give me a chance. can i please serve you?

while I'm glad you've gone broke serving women, I'm looking for men with means, anything less is a waste of my time


So apropos that there is a trash can in the background of the pic....

No comments: