Sunday, July 29, 2007



PMS

My potential new slave and I had a little tiff at dinner on Thursday. As you readers may remember, he claims to like CBT. We were out to dinner together and just to remind him of who wears the heels, I went to kick him under the table with a pretty spiky one. And he admonished me in a paternal tone: "Don't do that again." Maybe it was PMS, or maybe I'd just had enough of dealing with his bullshit, but I told him I lost my appetite, stood up and put out my hand and asked for "cab fare". At first he looked at me and said "You drove here." And I said, "I need cab fare, I'm leaving." I think he got my gist, when I leaned over and said, "I can say it louder." He handed over $200. While I'm driving back, he is ringing my cel, but I shut it off. He didn't leave a message. He tries to top from the bottom, I've found this to be a beta male trait, especially on Niteflirt. It's harder to deal with in 3D. But I dealt. On Saturday afternoon, he left me a message to call him, but if he wants to see me again, he's going to have to do better than that.

No comments: