Thursday, July 26, 2007


Mr. Sungla$$e$

I'm looking for rich slaves, wimps, losers & cucks. So when I get emails like this:

I'm a 42 year old business owner of an xxxxxx company in xxxx xxxxxx Calif and I make over one million a year. Generous, clean cut, fun personality. I am looking for someone who can help me escape for a while from my busy day to day life. I had a situation that was great but she went back to college in Chicago. Our relationship would include get togethers a few times a month and opportunities to travel with me on business trips. I need someone who is cute and fun, but spontaneous and sexual behind closed doors. You need to be able to get dressed up and go to a 5 star or dress down and go to Coyote Ugly in Vegas with me.

If we click I would like an occasional travel companion during my trips to San Fran, Vegas, Chicago, New York, Seattle or Florida. My first gesture to you will be your own house/apartment....OR a car. All I expect in return is respect and honesty. Is that too much to ask for? Get back to me!


The icing on his puke cake is the photo, yes, the photo above is 'his photo' on his listing. Now if that picture isn't from an ad for sunglasses or a stock photo that he lifted. Cuz there is no way that is a 42 year old dude. And if you make a million a year, why isn't your account upgraded so I can email you back? Basically, I would have to pay $19.95 a month to email back cheap losers like this, who won't break out their credit card. Or rip to shreds a dickwad who didn't even take time to read my ad, but probably did a geo search then a cut & paste email to all girls in that area. So I wonder what Mr. Sunglasses really looks like and really makes a year! Hmmmm....

No comments: