Monday, May 28, 2007




A Sleepover at the Toad Hole

I went out clubbing Saturday nite w/ friends. I was amped to get out, I've been working or slavetrading too much lately. I need to balance that out, but not go overboard as has been my weakness in the past. At the end of the nite, I made my way to the toad abode for a sleepover, for which I was paid $500 to sleep in the same place, but not the same bed, and to be there in the background while the toad called his mother at 8am to inquire about brunch after mass, during which call I asked if toad had seen my birth control pills. "Momentito" -- "I think you left them in the bathroom". Mission accomplished. Mama Toad now has positive 'confirmation' that we sleep together and that I'm on the pill. And that I'm a sinful Catholic girl.

No comments: