Friday, May 25, 2007


The sound of one hand typing



yes my OWNER i am not human my weekly PAYCHECKS for life?? my life life life life SAVINGS account? my 401K?? my condo on the golf course?? my SUV? my furniture and electronics and ALL ALL ALL of my ASSETS??? my ASSETS??? am i human??????? not my niteflirt too? my BANK account?? is my life DISPOSABLE? OMG your sweaty sweaty sweaty SHEER SHEER NYLON NYLON NYLON SOLES OMG your sweaty NYLON SOLES OMG your waste Your WASTE has more VALUE than my sad sad life

Obviously, the photos I sent him drove him into a frenzy, but such frenzy didn't get me any of the good stuff listed above. Why? Because, while one hand was typing, the other was wanking. These faux slaves tend to pop up, want to play for a few days, and disappear. Fickle and as short-lived as fruit flies. Or even more short-lived, for as long as their hand is stroking their tiny peen. I'm looking for one good slave who is serious about his devotion and financial commitment. Hello? Hello? Or am I only hearing my voice echo....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My god, a d/s koan. You really are incredible. "As short-lived as fruit flies" is a brilliant metaphor. I can't wait for you new blog so there will be more of you to read.