Tuesday, May 01, 2007

MAY'S BIGGEST LOSER OF THE MONTH!!!

Slut Tamara!

Slut 'Tamara' is growing his hair long so he can become a real gay sissyslut. He already sucks cock at the gloryhole. But, he wouldn't let me post a pic of him dressed up like a Barbie. Make that a low rent truckstop hooker Barbie. He's not really passable, just freaky looking, but that would have been a more fun pic to look at than the boring pic which Tamara sent me of the slut hard at work, doing lard-knows-what.

Tamara is a faithful caller and also a faithful blog reader. He keeps promising a confession for my blog and hasn't cum thru yet. Tamara, this is a reminder for that sissy confession! I shouldn't have to work so hard cumming up with blog material, especially around finals.

Tamara has given up dating girls, but would like girlfriends to hang out with and do girlie stuff, y'know like shopping. Maybe trannies, Tamara! You're too boring for real girls to hang out with. And Tamara, without your freaky pic, you don't bring down Stinkbob in our ongoing Loser of the Month competition.

UPDATE: SLUT TAMARA ASKED THAT HER PHOTO BE TAKEN DOWN. What did it make you torque your panties that your photo was on my blog. You gave me permission to post it, you worthless little twit!!! But I will take it down, because I didn't like it anyway!

No comments: