Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The G-SPOT UPDATE



Imagine Dr. fatfuck's surprise, when the mystery friend who was to get her G-spot plumped along with mine, turned out to be Nicki. I thought fatfuck was going to pass out, his guess was that G-spot #2 was going to be Nicole's, who he had encountered when she joined me on a few 2-girl punishment sessions. We spanked fatfuck and paraded around in black stockings and heels, trampling his turkey gobbler parts. Anyway, back to our G-spots, which really do look like raspberries.... Fatfuck melted in Nicki's presence, it was nauseating. All he could talk about was how he was so busy injecting G's and doing Botox and other facial pricking that he had to hire another physician. So this will mean you'll have more time to see Sara, Nicki noted. Oh, uh, oh, yes, he said, knowing that he was now painted into a corner.

I don't know what was worse, the anesthetic needle or the Restylane. After the anesthetic wore off, it felt like a snake had bitten the inside of my pussy. But my G did feel magically engorged, as if I had just been fucked, and the friction had made my G-spot more pronounced. But I didn't feel like humping yet, I was too sore. Fatfuck said to give it 24 hours. I was definitely planning on at least that, based on my discomfort. I had Jesse, my stud cock, on 'fucking' alert.

After our injections, fatfuck said the occasion deserved a drink, so we headed to a martini bar, fatfuck downed 2 doubles to our 1, which wasn't surprising, given his weight, he probably needed more alcohol to feel a happy hour buzz. My sister was taking my Mom out to dinner and I was due at the club in a few hours, ugh. I felt like calling in sick, but I knew the club had been busy lately, and that I should go to work at the very least, and then pretend like I had the worst cramps ever. Since my boss is gay and Jewish, he hates hearing about periods, all you have to do is talk about cramps and gushing red geysers, he will get all grossed out and send you home. Something like: "The unclean women shall not touch the food or drink!"

Nicki had moved in with her fiance, and was now 3.5 hours away, and with SoFLA traffic being what it is, more like 4, so I didn't get to see her as much as when she was in Boca. Nicki remembered how to pluck! Haha, she lifted fatfuck's wallet and took some cash, "to pay for my gas and for dinner with Mom". "Oh yes, yes," fatfuck agreed. "It is so good to see both of you, I wish we could do this again." Nicki said, "for a price and a shopping spree". The stores weren't the same up around her new place. He said to text him and let him know, Wednesdays were still the best day to get together.

Nicki had gotten stuck in Friday traffic getting down to Miami and didn't get a chance to do a panty check on the toad. She did call him though and told him to grow some balls and be the man in his family and stop letting the witches rule over his love life. He agreed, but what else could he do, but agree? I could picture him in his office, a little bobble head toad, bobbing his head up and down in agreement, but later, utterly helpless in the presence of the powerful coven, Mama Toad, Mercedes the evil sister and Tia Maria <---- if they plied her with bebidos. I had blamed my need for a G-spot injection on toad's wimpiness destroying my libido. He knew I was going to be sexing it up, and I think it was making him feel the most inferior he had felt in my presence or absence, locked up, in panties, while I was cavorting with cockmaster Jesse. While I was so far successful in focusing the toad on his gayness, cuckoldry did not seem to appeal to him at all. I think toad was holding on to the delusion that he really was my boyfriend, and that our perfect relationship involved neither of us having sex.

So, dear reader, I leave you with a pic of Jesse. Finals are cumming up, so I will not be blogging as much till they are over.

No comments: