Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A - B - C - D - E - F - G

My sister and I have decided to take the needle plunge and get our G-spots injected with Restylane. I can't wait to fuck after I get my G done. I have to wait 24 hours after the 'G-Spot Amplification', as the procedure is called, before I abandon myself to endless orgasms. I have already lined up my fuck (see photo) and his 8" whitemeat.

I've texted fatfuck and said I am going to take him up on his G-spot offer and am bringing a friend. Little does ff know that my sister will be showing up. He will probably pass out and need to be revived with one of those ammonia ampules. We are going later this week. My sister will also be meeting the toad. She says the toad and I are in trouble, so she has put on her evil thinking cap and will come up with some manipulative ideas to keep the toad's family at bay.

I've got finals cumming up and I just can't even think straight right now. So why am I getting my G-spot done now and not waiting till after finals, you may ask. I am beta'd out by all these beta boys, I need some 'fucking' stress relief (pun intended)!



{No, he's not a surfer, he just happens to surf.}

No comments: