Thursday, April 05, 2007


Toad the Sweet Moneypot?

Toad, the real estate magnate, I say this facetiously, is selling a building lot next to his toad hole and a rental property. I wish I was as wicked and poisonous as a true financial Domina and had forced him to sell sell sell, but he was already planning this, I am just pushing him off the do-it-now cliff.

Plus he knows, in order to keep me, he has to pay to play. Otherwise I will go slave hunting for a more lucrative loser. Toad owns 4 rental properties and the building lot, in addition to his toad hole. And he plans to invest in a few foreclosed condos or multi-family properties, pick them up on the cheap, after these properties are sold.

I would 'lurv' to move into one of them until I am done with grad school and perhaps beyond, it will depend on my geography and employment situation. Toad does not want me to leave the area and to sweeten the moneypot, he told me he will pay for my final year of grad school. Also, he will pay me a consulting fee when he sells the lot. I would use this $ to pay down SallieMae (tuition)!

Toad will still have to pay for all the stuff he normally he has to pay for, like dates and errands and penalties and things. I've cut back the cocktail job to 2 - 3 nites a week and hope to be rid of it, but I always worry about the toad hopping away. I get the feeling that he'll someday wake up in his bed, wearing his CB2000 and realize that too mucho dinero has come my way, while all he has gotten is gayed, locked up and remains alone.

No comments: