Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A GAYED TOAD


Toad is now safely in panties. On Saturday, little sissy faggot had to cut up then throw out all of his manderwear a/k/a boxers and briefs. I dropped by to witness 'toad scissorhands' at work. He begged to keep just one pair, pleading about a supposed doctor's appointment, but I just laughed. He was ordered to a Victoria's Secret store where 15 foot tall goddess poster images of Giselle and Alessandra and Adriana towered over him and made him feel so inferior.

I sent him with a list of colors and styles I required he buy and that he should consult with a salesgirl (they are on commish), a cute one, who would add to his humiliation. Knowing toad, had I not drafted such a list, he would have bought all black hipsters in size XL to double as manderwear. Toad returned with his purchases, and all met with my approval, pink, floral, faggy and sissy.

He told me after he donned his pink thongs, how he now felt so helpless and gay. But I forgot and put the cart before the horse, I didn't make toad shave his manparts first. Ugh, the evil black forest! Bring in the weed whacker! So on Sunday, he had to hack down the hair then shave his legs and snatch. The 'after' looked very different than the 'before'. Gay not manly, sissy not gross.

When he had the pink thongs on, his little ween was making a wet spot. He said everything felt so sensitive. He wanted to masturbate and I forbade him, telling him he had to wait 24 hours to break in this new concept of panty chastity, kind of like breaking in contact lenses.

I even sent him back to VS, because he had forgotten to buy a gift of lingerie for his Goddess when he was there. He tried to defend that it hadn't been on the list, it hadn't been ordered of him, and I yelled at him that it shouldn't have to be, he should put his Goddess above all else, and think of her, especially in a place like VS, think of something nice she would look hot wearing, something sexy she could wear while out clubbing with her friends or slutting around with real men. Toad did feel shame and bought quite a few things to make up for it. I didn't like everything he chose, but what I don't like, I'm giving to my sister. It's only fair.

And last but not least, toad must now sit down to pee like a girl. No more man-standing at the urinal!

No comments: