Thursday, April 05, 2007


MATZO MATZO MAN

I brought a box of matzos and a jar of gefelte fish to fatfuck's session and told him I was putting him on the matzo, gefelte fish and water diet. I made him stuff matzos and gefelte wads in his fat face and yelled at him to tell me how much he weighed. He sheepishly admitted he didn't know, that he was too embarrassed and humiliated to step on the scale. I'm a walking heart attack I know, he cried. I told him, then if you have a heart attack you fatfuck, what will happen to me? He looked whipped at the moment and said he would do something and would let me know. I doubt I can be added to the will, as his jew shrew would combust if she knew a shiksa was on it, but I get the feeling that there will be a little cash stash left to me somewhere, in case the fatfuck's ticker stops.

After the matzo and gefelte splosh nosh, fatfuck actually begged to know if there was a kosher cock for him. And I had lined up the kosher cockboy, a cocktail server at the club where I also schlepp cocktails. At the pre-appointed time, there was a knock on the door and cockboy announced as he was told "Kosher Room Service". Aha the kosher cock is here! I said with a touch of evil and glee. Yes, I really said it that way dear blog reader, perhaps a little too theatrical of me, but why not put on a good show when you are getting well-paid? I had to pop out into the hallway and placed a scarf as a blindfold over cockboy's eyes, so he didn't get so turned off by seeing fatfuck? Nooooo, fatfuck is worried about privacy with the cockboy, in case they go to the same temple or other less-than-six degrees of separation concern.

Cockboy was a little nervous and it took some mandibular manipulations to get his dick hard, but it was a nice piece of kosher meat. The flamers at work were right about the jewboy being hung. I would say 8 - 8 1/2" with a nice, workable thickness. Fatfuck cock-gobbled and ate cum. Cockboy got $200 and as I de-scarved him in the hall, he said he'd be into doing it anytime and that he wanted to talk to me about how he could get a slave or two. There are flaming fagfuck losers in Miami area, and I'm sure cute little bi-cockboy might find some action here too.

No comments: