Thursday, April 05, 2007


Mistress,

I own a luxury timeshare in Naples, Florida and would like to invite you on an all expenses paid one week vacation from June 2 - 9. I can't give you any money for your time, but I will pay your airfare and you will stay in my condo for the week at no cost to you. You will truly be pampered and appreciated. Massages, fine dining, walks on the beach. Please abuse me and use me in private only. If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you my phone number, so that we may speak about this in more detail.

slave xxx

(photo attached)

# # # #

slave cheap cheap,

If you read my blogs or had even spent the money to call me 1x, you would know I only live 2 hours away from your luxury timeshare. Let me tell you what I know about luxury timeshares. This usually means a dishwasher, microwave and air conditioning. Sometimes a balcony. I know you probably sent this email to quite a few Flirts, who are no doubt cackling over your email, as if!

The slaves I have, again if you read my blogs, pay me for my time quite generously plus indulge me with massages and fine dining. I should become a Keen psychic, because as I gaze into my loser crystal ball, I picture you stooped over with your metal detector and headphones looking for loose change on the beach from June 2nd - 9th, ALONE!

Empress Sara

No comments: