Saturday, April 07, 2007


CHEAP REVISITED

Now why didn't I think of this? Sometimes I think my dominant mind is just tuned to a different station. One of my fans read my blog and rewrote a superior response to Slave Cheap Cheap's inquiry about a vacay in Naples. Remember, this is Naples as in Florida, not as in Italy.

slave Cheap cheap,

One of my regular fans suggested a way that I might be able to take advantage of you and fully exploit your offer the way a dominant Goddess should. First of all you are offering airfare which I won't need. Let's say that is $500. Next you talked about fine dining and all that. Lets figure $200/day while you are here - you didn't really think I would go out to dinner with you, did you shithead?? So right off the top you have $1900 to give me for the incredible privlege of allowing your pathetic self in my presence.

As you see the plan unfold, you will now realize that you don't even need that shitty time share, have a service rent it out. If you commit now that will allow them plenty of time to get it rented. Besides, Naples is where old wrinkled prunes go to shrivel in the sun, there is NO nightlife, nothing that would attract a young superior Goddess in her 20's like ME. Another $1000 or so (hopefully more, whatever it is, its mine all mine!). If you can get things up in the $3000 range then I can begin take you seriously.

You will report to me on the 2nd. You'll be staying in a local hostel or ymca which shouldn't cost you more than $20 a day. You can eat salads at the local supermarket salad bar or other low cost sources of food, but none of that junk food. From the looks of you, you need to be on a serious diet anyway. A bowl of cereal, a salad and loaf of good bread and cheese, plenty of nutrition without wasting my money. I prefer to see you lose at least 10 lbs while you are here - at least you can go home with less of you to show for your "vacation".

Each day you will accompany me as we go on a shopping trip to spend your money on nice things for me. I must correct you though, expect to be humiliated in public. Imagine me trying on a pair of stiletto heels, slipping them on my precious little feet, showing off my legs...of course you'll be standing there drooling, completely absorbed by my presence and I'll probably have to slap your pathetic face right in front of the sales girl to remind you to get that credit card out of your pocket. But have no fear very soon that stiletto will be driving itself into your fat gut, balls and face!!

After each shopping trip we will go somewhere for a session of humiliation, discipline and degradation for you. You may write me with your experience, likes and dislikes. Keep it to no more than a page and if it is to my liking I will accommodate your interest but let me assure you, things will be bent to my desires and interests. I already have a slave to keep the place clean so I will have to find some additional duties for you, do you have any other marketable skills? After an hour of delicious fun for me and something all together different for you, expect to be thrown out with your ass and face burning from pain, humiliation or both as you return to the Y contemplating what you've become.

Of course when you aren't with me you are free to hang out at the beach, work on your tan and ogle those hot young girls you aren't going to get. Actually now that I think about it, I want you to work out an hour every day. Just think with all the dieting and exercise you might actually go home a better person.

So useless loser I know you are saying no no no that's not what I want...well bullshit this is your dream fantasy come true it is exactly what you want - to be totally controlled by a smoking hot babe like me - if you can come up with the green I will make it come true. Completely on my terms of course.

Empress Sara

No comments: