Wednesday, April 18, 2007



INJECT my G-SPOT with WHAT?????

Today was fatfuck Wednesday, not a long session either as fatfuck is very busy mobilizing a new injectible Restylane campaign. Injecting g-spots. Injecting G-SPOTS? I almost fainted in the hotel room. That's fucked up, I said. Well, the word is out on Restylane being this new orgazzmic miracle. So what does it exactly do? I ask. Apparently, it helps women become orgasmic, more orgasmic or multi-orgasmic.

All I can picture is something icky and gynecological, putting your legs in the stirrups, having that medieval speculum torture device inserted and doctor injecting your G. Fatfuck offers a freebie if I want to try it. I really don't want fatfuck looking into my pink depths and sticking a needle in there?

Luckily, this icky spell was broken when stunt cockboy arrived, so fatfuck could suck him off and hurry away to inject G-spots. Ironic, that fatfuck will be helping women to have mo' better Big O's when he never sticks his weenie into a vadge anymore, let alone that his little weenie probably never hit a G-spot ever.

No comments: