Friday, April 13, 2007


The Further Misadventures of slave toad

Toad reported that his mother and sister talk about "us" all the time. And what do they say I asked. He wasn't quite sure, but he thinks they doubt whether our 'love' is real. You mean they might think I'm a hooker? I was ready to smack his face, he turned his cheek. I don't know exactly what they think, he insisted, but they are suspicious. So I told him our new strategy was that we must make more personal appearances and that he must mention our dates to them in detail. So when he had to drop off his mother's and sister's tax returns for their signatures (he prepared them), I had to 'ride dirty' with the toad.

I decided to play myself down. Instead of looking like an expensive, unattainable thing of beauty, as I had at the family wedding, I wore just jeans (but expensive ones), a beige top, and no make-up. I propped my sunglasses up on my head to keep my hair back and wore only tiny gold stud earrings and my cross, no perfume. My nails? A subtle French polish manicure, nothing ghetto-licious or attention-demanding.

Toad's mother was surprised, but gracious when I showed up with the toad. She said that toad's cousin and her husband loved the chimenea, and that it was very thoughtful, as she understood from the toad, that it was my selection. Then their convo mutated from English into Spanish, make that rapid Spanish, so I could only grasp a word here and there. Then the convo ended abruptly. Toad informed that we were on our way out to dinner and perhaps to a movie. I smiled my demure 'girlfriend' smile. But first, he said we were on our way to Mercedes' apartment so she could sign and mail her tax return. Toad's mother said we would have to come over for dinner sometime, she would cook an authentic Cuban meal. I said, por supuesto, she said for me to let toad know a nite next week.

All this means is that toad must pay more $$$ for the true GFE (girlfriend experience) and GFA (girlfriend appearance). If he wants his family to believe that he is no longer a loser, that he has a girlfriend, then it will cost him. So far he hasn't balked about any $$$ I have requested as payment for our dates, my personal appearances, etc. I think he knows that having a real girlfriend, even if he could find and keep one, would cost him anyway. At least he knows where he stands. He can feel love for me all he wants, he can dote on me and he can worship me, but all I will do is despise him and keep him enslaved.

On the ride over to Mercedes' place, Toad tuned in to a Spanish radio station, he politely asked if I minded this particular station, which I didn't. I have taken classes in Spanish, including specialized classes for the medical professional. The Spanish market for in my soon-to-be profession is explosive, and I'm trying to learn more Spanish so that I can possibly work in that mode. But real conversational Spanish isn't easy for me. I should ask toad to tutor me, but I don't want to feel like I am beholden to him for anything. My sister, who is a nurse, suggested a twist where I make him pay to teach me more Spanish.

So we drop by Mercedes' apartment, not in the nicest of neighborhoods, but doesn't look gang ruled, just lower income. Mercedes acts bitchy, the kids didn't like what she made for dinner and are sulking at the kitchen table. I wink at them and they giggle. Mercedes grabs her tax return, do I owe any fucking money? No, you're getting money back. Can I go to H&R Block and get that quick money offer? I think that's a loan Mercedes and they take a cut. I can do an e-file which will get the return information to the IRS faster and get you the money faster.

At least they are speaking in English, but no sooner do I think that when they switch to Espanol. Then Mercedes cel phone rings, Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' ringtone. Mercedes answers Papi, her voice becomes sultry and flirtatious and toad gives a hard-to-classify look.

Then I have a mini-epiphany, THIS is toad's ex. Mercedes doesn't like that I have come between her and her brother. She will always be suspicious of me, and will endeavor to sabotage our relationship, plus she will keep sowing seeds of suspicion in their mother's ear. But her instincts are right. She is fucking some ultra hot Latino with a big cock. She can sniff out if a girl is getting it. While I am getting it, it's not from her brother's worthless, locked up cock.

One nite I was prattling on about toad and Mercedes and my friend said STOP. WAIT. And I said huh? And he said she CUCKOLDS him. And I said, but they aren't having sex. They don't have to have sex, it's still a cuckold relationship, just a different flavor. And you know, my friend was right. And I shall blog about it in an upcoming post.

But in the meantime, I did a gayass-ed thing. I made toad buy a custom ringtone for his phone, which is now my song for him and vice versa for me. I told him that he should text me when he might be at his sister's or his mother's this weekend and I will call so that they can hear his gayass ringtone and then he can answer Mami....

Toad chose a Ricky Martin song, because I told him he had to choose a Ricky Martin song because Ricky Martin is gay. So he went with 'La Vida Loca' (actually the lyrics work, check it). I chose JLo's 'Love Don't Cost a Thing' hehe.

http://tinyurl.com/2rrh47 <----La Vida Loca Lyrics

No comments: