Thursday, March 08, 2007


MARCH'S BIGGEST LOSER OF THE MONTH

Stinkbob!

Our March Loser of the Month award goes to (drum roll while we open the envelope) Stinkbob! Stinkbob sent me his photo and gave me permission to post it here for that extra special humiliation. It has to be one of the scariest photos I've seen.
Stinkbob only calls me for a minute or two, twice a month, because he gets a 'teentzie pension', and can't afford me. So he's a stinky slave to boot, not worth keeping, I spend more time reading his pathetic emails than I should.

The Mystery and Allure of Stinkbob!

Check out the 20 locks on his door, what is he trying to keep out, or in this case, keep in? Check out all the junk in the left of the photo, is Stinkbob one of those old hoarders? His name is Bob, but I gave him the terrifying name Stinkbob! He is so popular among my blog readers, that I have received requests to make Stinkbob t-shirts!

No comments: