Thursday, March 15, 2007

SNAKE IN THE GRASS?





Toad cleaned my apartment this past Saturday and has a command performance this Saturday. Not that my apartment is or was truly dirty, but I really don't have time to do the type of cleaning that my grandmother used to do to her house, who does? So this Saturday's agenda will be more specialized: toad has to windex the windows, clean out my fridge and scrub the shower door (it's cloudy but should be clear, blame it on the minerals in the water down here). Plus he must do my laundry, change the litter box and shop for groceries from my list. If he completes everything to my satisfaction, I might let him kiss my feet. I do plan on making him hop around my living room like a toad and making loud bribbits while I let one of my girlfriends listen in via cellular for extra humiliation. And for the privilege of all of the above, toad must pay me $200. Bribbit indeed!

No comments: