Sunday, January 04, 2015

Bye Bye Lexus Part 2!!

Read Bye Bye Lexus Part 1 for the context of what's going on with the slave Bra Bandit!

Sara, I got so fucking frustrated when I read Judith's response to your text asking about Judith's bra size and her cup size. That teasing cunt said that her bra/cup size is "privileged information"?! OMFG I need to know exactly how big those sweater puppies of hers are so badly! Since Judith said that it is "privileged information", they most probably are Huge, Soft, and Wobbly. I also hate that that cunt Judith said that her bras are "not for men" when you asked if she would sell me one of her unwashed bras ... what a fucking Man-Hating Bitch!

But I am glad that Judith knows that I am a horny idiot who thinks with his widdle-bitty dick and that she wants to help fuck me over for my Lexus. If I lived in the Miami area, and you, Nicole and Judith got me Drunk enough, Horny enough, and Stupid enough, I would sign a contract trading my Lexus for Judith's unwashed bra and a huge jar of vaseline.

Judith is an unfair Cunt but her bitch responses made my dick stick straight up and forced me to spend the last two days relentlessly rubbing myself raw while thinking about Judith's bra and what an unfair bitch Judith is.

I also cound not stop thinking about how you told me that if I was married and getting a divorce, and Judith was my wife's divorce lawyer, Judith would call me up telling me exactly how I'm going to be taken to the cleaners financially, with her vibrator Buzzing Loudly through the phone.

Sara, would you please, please tell Judith for me that I think she is an Unfair Cunt for not telling me her Bra/Cup size? And would you please try to find out her bra size on your own by peeking through her laundry/drawers (or better yet, just steal one of Judith's unwashed bras and then sell it to me).

Sara, you Nicole and Judith are such manipulative teasing bitches ... I sprayed so much thick globs of spunk reading Judith's words that I ruined a keyboard by gluing some of the keys permanently stuck. Please tell Judith that she is an unfair Cunt and please try to steal a bra for me to purchase. Gawd, I wish I lived nearby so that I could get really, really drunk and get totally fucked over by you, Nicole and Judith just like that guy who lost his Corvette for $1!

1 comment:

slave4teamviewer said...

Wow, the thought of having a cruel divorce lawyer draw up a contract to take away a car, or other assets is just thrilling and exciting to no end.