Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scuba, Scuba Do Where Are You? We've Got Some Shopping To Do Now

According to Scuba's confessions to me... He knew he was submissive for years, but hadn't pursued his desire to submit to a dominant girl. He hid his submissive nature behind his work where he has to take on a somewhat Alpha role in order to get things done. Scuba is the rare submissive with a big cock. He's also cute, funny and more than any of my other slaves, past or present, he has an interesting life. He could definitely have a girlfriend, especially if she was the bitchy type to rule over him. But he confessed that his exgfs have all wanted him to be "the man", that they were submissive sexually and that they only wanted to please him.

He signed up for membership on a sugar daddy website, because he wanted to start out by taking girls shopping. He noticed a lot of girls on the site wanted to shop and be spoiled according to their profiles, and he figured that they might notice he was really submissive and that he just wanted to spend money on them and not have sex with them. He was amped to find my profile since I made it clear there was no illusion that there would be sex, fuck no. There would only be servitude, submission and shopping. These things would arouse him more than straight sex ever did anyway. So, when I go out with another guy, after going to dinner with Scuba as my warm-up cuckold date, I tell him he must go back to his place and jack off to me being with a real man with a huge cock. Even though Scuba has a big cock, he refers to it as a small cock, in deference to superior Alpha males. He now realizes where he is in the hierarchy of men. A beta male.

Recently, I had to give several birthday gifts to two of my besties and Scuba took me shopping. He paid for three very girlie beach totes. One for me and two for my bffs. In FLA you can never have enough sandals, flipflops, sunglasses, bikinis and beach totes! And slaves...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two posts in September, impressive. So do you equate cock size with Alpha or beta? It would seem there's not a direct relationship, in this case. You would know having dealt with your numerous slaves. You seem to have a busy life from reading your blog, do you make it out on many dates? With the alpha males I mean or is most of your time occupied by your beta slaves? One more question. Do you think Scuba is typical in that he has suppressed his submissive urges?

Sara said...

Call me on NF for the answers to your questions. I have other blogs to update which is why I don't update this blog more often. I also publish Cuckoldress.com, Femdominant.com, Mistress-Cuckold.com, CuckoldPhoneSex.com, CuckoldHusband.net, RedCarSmallPenis.com, HowtoBeaSugarDaddy.net, and a few more...