Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm pretty sure this is bullshit!

Why? Since a lot of other Flirts received the same cut&paste email! LMAO. And he obviously didn't look at my listing or he would have seen that I have a blog accessible via PTV only, this one!

Goddess,

Hey. I know you're killing it on Niteflirt. Got little dicked losers lined up calling your phoneline and making you that loot... I want to help you stack more cash! I noticed you don't have a blog or a tumblr. A lot of the other professionals on here use both as it is a good way to drive traffic to your Niteflirt listings and also expand your "brand". I want to create a blog and a tumblr for you! You can have all the access to it and everything. As well as "final cut" on everything that is posted. I simply want to write entries for you and put pictures on a tumblr for you, etc. Let me help you increase your online presence and make more money. 100% FREE. I don't want any money from you. I'm a broke college student who can't afford to call you. If doing this for you earns me a few "sexy emails" I’d be overjoyed. I'm not looking to mooch your time, I know it's too valuable for me, ha! I’m an secondary education major - language arts specialized, and I enjoy creative writing. I’m also obviously into phonesex and the fetishes you specialize in. I’d be a great fit to write your blog. Let me know if you're interested. I look forward to hearing back from you.

No comments: