Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Slaves Should Pay!!!

slaves should pay if they want to be publicly busted, not just email me their deets (details) and expect free humiliation... so I left out this slave's name, phone number and email addy. he needs to click a $50 Niteflirt tribute button if he wants to be busted.

"i am an adult sissy weakling pansy cuckold wimp i have the without a doubt tiniest mini micro pinkyfinger sized penis & tiniest little mini testicles ever of all time period & if that werent enough humiliation i have a very feminine womans shaped huge fat round & plump fat huge ass , hips , thighs & real womens breasts & i have to wear sissy gurl outfits & dresses 24/7 at home & out in public for my totall humiliation real men & real women make fun of me tease me humiliate me call me horrible names & make me do degrading things & make me cry ! i need a mistress. i am a totall wimp anyone could beat me up & make me cry bacause im such a totall weakling crybaby wimp ! i have the photos of my total humiliation & tiny size to prove all of this ! thank you please use me please take money from me, sincerely , tiny pinkyfinger dick adult sissy crybaby weakling faggot pansy cuckold wimp !"

No comments: