Saturday, July 03, 2010

Total Slave Update

Ash Slave

...is Nicki's money slave who also gets into kink, but because he's a loser boozer, he never seems to remember the sessions, um, maybe that's because after Nicki gets him tied up, and tickles him, and walks out of the room for a bit, he passes out. Nicki removes the silk ropes (but leaves them right there), empties his wallet and leaves. Ash Slave just keeps coming back for more. And since he's retired, he spends his days doing nothing much or shopping for 'stuff' for Nicki. God, why didn't I snag that fag at the Sag. (Sagamore Hotel)

Kidney Bean

...loves me he loves me not. I get a free dinner out of the bitch once a week or two. He still runs from my strap-on or any actuality of kinky play tho he loves to hear about what I do to fatfuck or what Nicole does to kweer and slave idiot. I told him if he doesn't get into playing with me, I'm just handing him over to Ember's Loser Dating Service. He said he only wants to date smart women, ouch! Don't let Ember read that. He did meet her and pronounced her to be an airhead, ok, well she's making more money than me with her Loser Dating Service, so for an airhead, she's figured out the secret formula to financially abusing losers.

All of Ember's Losers

Loser Lee being the biggest loser who she makes pay her $200 per date minimum and he has to see her once a week at least. Good! Losers must be kept in their place and losers must pay. If he wants her to kiss him at the end of a date, she charges $30 a second for a French kiss and she times it using an app on her phone, hehe. No kiss is under 10 seconds for the purposes of financial gain, but she says it's "gross" and he is a bad kisser. So she usually gets $500 a nite from dating him and special events or going to his 'rents are even more! The beotch!

Danny Boy

...still doesn't want his pic up on my blog, it's ok to write about him, but keep his face out of it! So he takes me out to dinner about as often as Kidney Bean. I have to admit Danny Boy and I look hotness together. But he is a total playa, playboy, whateva typa guy, warning: not for serious relationships. He also keeps dancing around doing something kinky with me, but then backs away from the strap-on or whatever else I suggest, and I won't sex him up because I have enough sex action from my sextoyboys. And I know he's got other pussy, so why does he want mine? Simple! Because he can't have it!!! Men always want what they can't have. Men can't handle rejection either! Well as long as he keeps giving me swag that I can give to family and friends for gifts and dinners, I'll deal with him. Maybe some nite, he''l feel weak enough to play, my way!

Mr. X

...occasionally pops into my life, out of the blue, I'll get a text from him. I can't reveal Mr. X's identity because everyone, every single last one of you, no matter where you are from, would know how he was, I would only have to sing a particular hit song of Mr. X's. The problem is Mr. X is older. In his mid 50's, overweight and he has girls my age and younger chasing after his ass, because of his money. Most of the chasers are ghetto coochies who snag him for a few months, because he's a lonely guy. They get some money out of him, they see they're going nowhere with him, he got snipped (vasectomy), so the ones who proclaim they are preggo he just laughs off. Mr. X likes to take me to dinner or events or just talk, because I think he doesn't have too many people he can have a meaningful convo with. I wish Mr. X would think of me more often, but he travels a lot and he runs several businesses now, one in the US, one outside the US, and yeah he and his band still perform live, they cherry pick dates and venues, so he's a busy dude.

No comments: