Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going Nuts

One of my friends convinced me to call a former masochist slave I had nicknamed nuts, who as you might guess from his slave name, liked to be kicked in the nuts. But he didn't like public humiliation, only private ballbusting sessions. One nite he was treating his ballbuster to an expensive dinner at a trendy restaurant...I was in a mischievous mood. I shoved my stiletto heel into his crotch. He over-reacted and told me not to do that again, and I over-reacted by telling him off, and never saw him again, despite his calls to beg me otherwise.

So I called him, he didn't answer, I hung up. I was hoping he wouldn't answer, because he's an obsessive type of guy who I knew would check who had called him. He called me back a few hours later. I answered. He knew it was me who had called him, greeting me by name. Perhaps he hadn't deleted me from his cell phone directory? I told him I had hit the wrong name in my directory and called him by accident. Yes, accidentally on purpose. So we ended up chatting and then he apologized for getting upset at me, that sometimes when he's in reality mode, it's hard for him to switch to fantasy mode. He also said it was a rough time for him then. He's a real estate developer and things were just starting to go sour. He invited me to a conciliatory dinner, which I accepted. And he said I could stick my high heel in his crotch if I want, but not too hard, because CBT makes him feel queasy.

No comments: