Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cocksucking Update from the Gutter Slut!

Ms Sara

I expect it to be a busy weekend sucking cock my Goddess and Pimptress. Jem and Nia and a few other girls went up to Myrtle Beach to work up there this weekend, they said it would be much busier than hanging here. It's oppressively hot, but I'm wearing skimpier stuff and waiting till sundown to stroll. But I think I need to buy a spritzer bottle and a fan! I can't wait to get into cars to suck cock, the air conditioning! But the gloryhole and theater don't have such great a/c, or they're trying to save money by not keeping it on high.

Earlier in the week, Jem used me in a reverse forced bi session! She made me suck off a guy's cock while she walked around in her heels and spanked me. The guy came so quick. She made me snowball his tiny load back to him. I didn't get any money for the session, but I added another cock to my tally. She told me her john can't get off unless a sissy, tranny or dude is sucking him and she's watching. She was glad I was around, because otherwise her standby is a black tranny who isn't that reliable about hooking up to do a quickie session.

I sucked off the nite clerk at the gloryhole too. He makes me buy $50 of condoms a week, well that's what he says the $50 is for, then he only gives me one condom. On Tuesday nite, it was really slow, he motioned me over and said he needed to speak with me 'private'. He led me to a cramped cubby hole office. I thought maybe he was going to ask for a bigger cut of my cocksucking fees. But he was just horny, like most men. He told me I had to be the biggest sissy cocksucker ever and that he wanted to see what I was about and then unzipped his jeans. I got down on my knees and really worked his cock, and he blew his nut in about 5 minutes. He said yeah you're a fucking hoover aren't you. Now get back there and suck some more cocks. Ever since then he's been calling me Hoover. Hi Hoover. Busy nite Hoover? Oh well it could be worse, he could have nicknamed me Oreck!

No comments: