Friday, April 16, 2010

Gutter Slut in Chastity!

Ms Sara

I think I'm getting too fat from all the greasy fast food I'm being forced to eat and booze I have to guzzle down. Too fat to be a good sissy ho! Ms Sara, can I have permission to eat healthier food, like the salads at the fast food places?

CBT3000 has been on for this past week as punishment for slacking on sucking cock. Now I'm such a horny sissy! Jem has the key I swear.

I sucked 13 cocks Monday thru Thursday, the weekend should be busier, I know I have to suck double my minimum.

Bryn did not return my sissy stuff, but I think I might be another size up now, everything is fitting me real tight. Bryn wanted to take me to dinner at a nice place on Wednesday nite and then go to Bible study class! I suspect "Bible study" was really supposed to be an intervention with people from her church. Anyway, I wanted to go to dinner, I was hungry for some real food, I figured I'd just sneak out of the restaurant and get a cab so I would miss the "Bible study". When Bryn showed up to get me, I had on one of my sissy outfits. She said "we have to get you into some regular clothes". I said "these are my regular clothes". She said "I mean men's clothes". I said "I don't have any men's clothes". Then Jem showed up "oh it's you again". I said "Bryn's taking me to dinner, maybe if you're nice, you can go too". Jem said "I'm not a charity case". Bryn asked Jem if she knew where she could get some men's clothes for me to wear to dinner. Jem said "well if I get a john, and he's the right size, we can steal his clothes!" I added "Bryn wants to take me to Bible study after dinner, but I'm thinking I need to get to work, I have to suck double the cocks this week". Bryn looked mildly shocked. Jem said "good cuz your ass is beyond saving, com'n let's go get some waffles and chicken, I'll treat you to dinner. Just had a john had to pay more to fuck my ass". That was enough for Bryn who left in a huff. Jem said "Seriously what the fuck is wrong with that woman. Maybe she needs to get fucked in the ass, loosen her up a bit".

So I ate a boatload of waffles and syrup and fried chicken and took home one of those styrofoam containers of leftovers which I ate later after I sucked 3 cocks. Bryn left a message on my cell phone that she wanted to take me out to dinner tonite (Friday) and that she had made arrangements to get some men's clothes (probably from someone at the church). But I didn't return her call.

No comments: